Each Organisation can manage its own security needs within D4Web.
The 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) sends a code via E-mail once the user logs in with their username/password. This code has an expiry time (eg: 90secs).
Ensure emailing is setup and working correctly in D4Web before using this feature. Contact support if help is required.
Click the navigation menu > Location Setup > Security page
Select the 2FA & password reset section
Click radio button to view the list of users by Company, Locations, Groups or all Users
- Tick box to Enable 2FA
- Tick box to Allow user to reset password
- Click PRINT to printout a user detail list
- Enter text to search for a login name
- Login: Login/ User name
- Location: Practice Location name
- 2FA Status: Turn Off or On
- Code Sending Method: E-mail
- Code Expiry time: How many seconds before the code sent expires
- 2FA Validity period, (0-9999) days: If the 2FA is valid for a period of days
- E-mail: Enter E-mail address if not already present (uses the email address from Provider / Staff pages by default) as this method is used for code sending
- Mobile: The users mobile number
- Click into fields to change the information
For those Users who have 2FA Status = On selected, will get this verification code window at next D4Web logon